Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happenings

We visited the land yesterday and you can read about it here. Today, I finished up what is now known as the Monroe Market Apron pattern and am sending it out to those that volunteered to test it. Hopefully, in a month or so, the aprons will be made up and the pattern finalized for sale. It feels good to have something near completion that will help us fund the farm. Visiting the land yesterday really made me ponder our life out there. I want to go up badly. Tiny whispers floated in my mind encouraging me to just shuck everything and do it. Make the move. But we can't just yet. We are laying small stepping stones to get us there though.


Monday, I have a big field trip planned and exciting things are in the works. I don't want to blab about it now just incase things don't work out but look for a post on it soon!

No comments: