Thursday, June 3, 2010

UGH and Yeah!

I am still really sick. Its horrible. If you have any inclination of visiting us, please don't. If you happen to see me trudging through the store for whatever impossible reason, stay far, far away. I swear I can't remember how it feels to swallow without terrible shooting pain. Max is better. Olivia seems okay. The other kids have narry a sniffle.

To top it off I haven't been able to sleep well lately. It's like last Friday and Saturday's sleep-a-thon negated the sleep I get this week. So, I'm tired and miserable. Housebound and house worked. Laundry still needs getting done, dishes washed, kids fed and school homed. It's a necessity, has to be, so I'll stop whining now.

There are a few new followers, so "Hello!" to you. If you haven't seen yesterday's post on the giveaway check it out and forward the link to your friends so we can get on with the free stuff. Only 13 more people to go!

There have also been a few changes to the blog. I have a new banner, pretty, huh? And am slowly moving the huge list of recipies and tutorials to links that now reside under it. Be patient, I can only do so much at a time. I'm hoping this'll be nice and pretty and easier to manage when we're all done before the blog birthday. Sorting out two years of me gabbing is a lot of work.

I have some new blog posts coming up on lacto-fermenting, finished sewing projects, saving money grocery shopping and more in which I will try not to bitch and complain, even if I am still sick.

Stay tuned!

No comments: