Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I want to do.

My heart sings and my imagination flows with images of what I want to do. There is so much to be had out of life. So much to see and learn and do. I am malcontent to sit idly by. But the world is big, Huge, MASSIVE! I only have so much time. I only have this one small life.

I have grown irritated and bored with "normal". I have grown out of love with "average".


I want the freedom of blue skies above me. I want the easy laugh of a light heart. I want confidence in my path. I have to be true to myself. I have to work towards my goals. Not because they are odd or trendy. Not because the band wagon is headed that direction. But because my heart and head won't have it any other way. My spirit won't allow itself to die placated into the average normal life. I'm digging myself out of past preconceptions.

I want to grow food that nourishes my family. I want to tend animals that share our life. I want to raise humans that freely think and follow the paths etched into their growing hearts. I want to build a house, a home, a life that sings of purity and truth.

I want to live an honest whole life. However long that may be.

No comments: